Portland’s Urban Designer and CS Redesign Project Manager, Caitlin Cameron, will be presenting the WRT/Sarah Sze concept materials to the following city boards/committees in early January for feedback and review. All of the meetings are open to the public. Join us!
- Disability Advisory Committee: Wednesday, January 4, 11am (Room 24)
- Historic Preservation Board: Wednesday, January 4, 6:45pm (Room 209)
- Parks Commission: Thursday, January 5, 5:00pm (Room 24)
- Bicycle Pedestrian Committee: Monday, January 9, 5:30pm (Room 209)
- Planning Board: Tuesday, January 10, 4:30pm (Council Chambers)
- Land Bank Commission: Thursday, January 12, 5:00pm (Room 24)